Monday 20 February 2012

Woman's Hour London Fashion Week Special

I have been struck down with a very bad case of flu since friday evening. I haven't been this ill in years. So my progress has been halted somewhat. But this morning whilst in bed I listened to Radio 4's Woman's Hour LFW special.

The programme included discussions on the what has influenced the high street from LFW last September; fashion forecasting, whether fashion 'matters' or not, working conditions for models, and they join fashion blogger - Susie Lau of Style Bubble, at the Central St Martins School of Art MA fashion graduate show. The course is famous as a launch pad for the next generation of design talent, having nurtured such names as Alexander McQueen, Christopher Kane, Jonathan Saunders, and Mary Katrantzou.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your feeling better Jessie. Anna told me about the finger knitting. She always likes to know what you are doing on your course.

    ReplyDelete